Sunday 11 December 2011

Finished Figures from the Painting Tray.


These figures have been waiting to get finished for ages , they are Aztecs in 28mm by The Assault Group . A bit plainer than Foundry but since that firm has stopped producing their Aztecs I  will have to rely on Assault Group for more reinforcements.


 On  my other blog I have been deciding what to paint in the next year . http://tinsoldieringon.blogspot.com/2011/12/wargaming-musings.html so I will hopefully get some of the back log of already purchased figures finaly done.


These are some Bavarian Chevaleger , I  have a lot of 28mm Foundry Napoleonics to finish painting in the coming year .


 They have been painted in an 'Old School' style (click on photo to enlarge) 



1 comment:

  1. I like the look of the Aztec's, they're very colourful!!

    ReplyDelete