Friday 27 September 2013

Revamping ACW Artillery.

 
I've been dissatisfied with the basing of my ACW artillery for quite a while , most modern rules use 1 gun and crew = a gun section of 2 real guns - so a Union Battery would be 3 models . So being a wargaming butterfly I decided to ignore all the other things that need doing and start rebasing them . Above a Regular Battery of 10ld Parrot Rifles .(the lighting makes their coats look indigo , which there not !).
 
 
A Confederate Battery of 2 sections- 12ld Napoleon and 6ld Gun . I have got a copy of  'Longstreet' Sam Mustafas new ACW rules which I am trying out and will report back how they play - they look promising so far !, with a campaign game which you take the part of a Brigadier in command of a brigade of infantry .
 

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, especially for me the confederate bateries...

    ReplyDelete